FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How long do you recommend booking my event in advance?
What events do you cover?
Do I get to choose the music?
Of course! Included is access to our app, where you get to pick out all the music you want, import your playlist from Spotify, and we have a detailed planning form to help organize the party in the best way possible. Based on your music selection, we will pair you with the best DJ and Entertainer that matches! So let us know which songs MUST be played, which ones CAN be played, and which ones should most definitely NOT be played. There is also a section specifying when to play each genre or song (Cocktail Hour, Dinner, or Dancing).
Do you recommend meeting before the event?
We are more than happy to meet in person, over the phone, or via Zoom. So call us, and we will find a suitable time and place that is convenient for you.
How early do you arrive at my event?
It all depends on the amount of equipment and packages selected. It usually takes the DJ 45 minutes to set up, although we make sure they arrive at least 2 hours in advance. Our staff will be on hand anywhere from 2-6 hours before to set up lighting and any other enhancements for larger gatherings.
My Venue needs Liability Insurance from all vendors. Do you have Liability Insurance?
Yes, and we are one of the few South Florida companies that carry $3,000,000 general liability insurance. We believe it is one of the single most essential elements in our company as it protects us and yourselves and your guests. We are happy to provide a copy of our insurance certificate immediately upon request.
Will I have to make my announcements, or will your DJs take care of that?
No, our DJs or MCs take care of all announcements letting your guests know what’s going on. From introductions to the end of the night, we MC all formalities.
Where are your prices?
- What date is the event? What time, how many hours, and the location?
- How many guests will be attending? How many adults and how many children?
- How many rooms will you need music and speakers in?
- Will you need more than 1 wireless microphone?
- Which lighting package are you looking for? Up-lighting for the walls and pillars, dance-floor lighting, ceiling lighting, laser, and LED show?
- Which enhancements would you like? Custom monogram gobo with your initials? Low lying fog machine to dance on the clouds? LIVE video feed to a projector? Dancers, bongo drummers, or entertainers?
To get a quote fill out one of our questionnaires with as much detail as possible.
Will Parisi Events travel outside the City, State, or Country?
Yes, and we love destination events! Our team (especially DJs) have been all over the US (most commonly PA, Colorado, Maryland, New Jersey, and More) and can travel worldwide for parties.